1. FOODS AND DRINKS
- Food and beverages are not allowed in selected areas of the library.
- Food and beverages served in conferences/meetings held at the Audio-Visual Room shall be accommodated with a prior arrangement with the librarian to utilize the reading area.
2. USE OF ELECTRONIC GADGETS
- Mobile phones and laptop computers must be in “Silent Mode” while inside the library.
- Charging of electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the library.
- Library users must observe the rule of silence and respect the rights of others to study I quiet environment.
- Library users engaging in loud conversations shall be directed to leave the library premises.
- Inappropriate behaviors includes playing games, listening to music, sitting on tables, public display of affection, putting feet on top of the furniture and conducting personal grooming are not encouraged inside the library.
- Library furniture must not be defaced by writings, stains or marks.
6. CLEANLINESS OF THE LIBRARY
- Every library user should help maintain the cleanliness of the library.
7. PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- Except for valuables, bags, jackets and big envelopes should be deposited at the baggage counter.
- The library shall not be responsible for any stolen belongings inside the library.