An avenue for scientific, educational, technical and sociocultural information.
The Aklan State University Library (ASUL) provides relevant, effective and accessible collection of information resources for maximum support to the University’s quadrology functions: instruction, research, extension and production.
Serve the greatest number of clienteles through maximization of access to information and use of collections.
1. Serve as a repository of knowledge for educational advancement.
2. Support to the professional growth and development of the students by providing quality, timely and relevant information.
3. Provide advanced tools to enhance the instruction, production, research and extension needs of the students and faculty.
4. Intensify the Filipiniana collection on local arts, history and culture.
5. Establish linkages with institutional partners for collaboration and exchange of library resources.
6. Implement new technology for effective management of services.