1. All library materials to be checked out should be charged out at the circulation counter.
2. Students shall be required to present their library card to check out materials.
3. Students must be responsible for all items borrowed using the library card; no one is allowed to checked out items other than the owner of the library card.
4. The allowed number of books and loan period for library materials are as follows:
|User||Maximum Number of Books||Loan Period|
|Students (Undergrad and Graduate)||2||3 days|
|Faculty (1 book per subject handed)||5||1 semester|
|Non-Teaching Personnel||2||1 week|
|Faculty assigned at different campuses||2||1 week|
1. Overdue Charges
|Students||Faculty & Non-Teaching Personnel||MATERIAL TYPE|
|₱5.00 per hour||₱10.00 per hour||Books, Periodicals and other Non-Print Materials|
|₱10.00 per hour||₱15.00 per hour||
2. All fines must be paid directly to the Cashier’s Office.
3. Non-teaching personnel are allowed to borrow books that are not being used as reference materials by the faculty and students such as fiction, religion, other leisure reading books, periodicals and magazines.
4. Books borrowed by the faculty must be returned every end of the semester. Books not returned on due date shall be subject to fines.
5. Faculty and employee under contract of service or job order basis shall be accommodated with a borrowing agreement with the librarian and their respective director/ dean of college/ school.
6. Faculty members assigned at the different campuses must present their ASU ID to borrow books. Failure to do so shall be denied of borrowing privileges; hence they shall only be allowed to browse books in the stack area of the library.
7. All books/other materials must be returned during request for clearance from the library. The library has the right to refuse neither sign nor accept promissory note to avoid further conveniences in the future.
8. Mutilation of library materials is an offense; the offender shall be asked to replace the book or shall be charged the price of the book as determined by the librarian based on the current market price of the book, periodicals and other library materials:
9. The recall system was developed in order to ensure equal access to library materials. Materials requested by the faculty for instructional purposes may be recalled at any time.
10. A lost or badly damaged book must be reported immediately by the library user.
11. Non-compliance with the policies set by the library is ground for suspension of all library privileges.