1. Upgrade the competencies and strengthen the commitment of faculty towards quality instruction, research, extension, and production.
2. Revise and enrich the curricular offerings and produce quality and relevant instructional materials.
3. Enhance competencies of non-teaching personnel towards greater efficiency in the delivery of support services.
4. Engage in basic and applied research and development projects and activities aimed to address educational, industrial, and community needs.
5. Conduct extension and community services through appropriate technology transfer strategies to improve quality of life of the people it serves.
6. Establish and maintain functional linkage in both public and private sectors for more effective job placement and profitable career opportunities.
7. Enhance resource mobilization efforts through active networking with government and other potential funding sources.